Twins Video Benefits to you – The Customer
● We will pay your excess up to £1,000 in the event of an accident. The cost to you is just a £60 policy.
● All named drivers on the insurance policy will be covered by the Excess Protection Policy
● The Excess Protection Policy is valid for 12 months.
An excess guarantee policy will pay your insurance excess and any applicable fees in the event of an insurance claim. Quick and easy to complete in person or over the telephone. One simple payment per year. Call 0844 848 6660 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Kat and Nat are both with the same insurance provider, however Kat’s insurance was a lot higher than Nat’s. Nat explains to Kat that the higher your excess on your policy, the lower your overall premium becomes so she had increased her excess to £1,000, bringing her insurance premium down to £1,400. Kat can’t believe her sister has done this. “Where will you get the £1,000 if you crash?” she asks. But Nat explains that the £1,000 is covered with an AW Repair Group Excess Protection Policy costing only £60. So she gets cheaper car insurance and AW pay the first £1,000 of any insurance repair. What’s the Catch? There aren’t any!
● Relevant costs include compulsory excess, voluntary excess and any non-network transfer fees
● Excess Protection Policy will only pay out when the vehicle is repaired by AW Repair Group
● Excess Protection Policy is transferable to a new vehicle if notified at the time of purchasing new vehicle
● Excess Protection Policy does not need to run in conjunction with insurance policy dates What’s the Catch?
There aren’t any! Or are you trying to persuade your parents to insure you on their car? If you have just passed your driving test, and you are trying to persude mum or dad to add you onto their insurance policy and they repeatedly say no, give us a call! Tell them to increase the excess on the vehicle to £1,000 (they’ll refuse until you explain the plan that’s up your sleeve) By increasing the excess on your policy, this reduces the insurance premium. Your parents will then tell you that in the event of an accident, you would have to pay £1,000, and that you could never afford to do that. That’s where you need to explain to them – if you purchase an Excess Protection Policy from AW Repair Group for £60, in the event of an accident, there would be no excess to pay.
Now they’re asking ‘What’s the catch?!’ All you need to know is – There simply aren’t any. Call AW Repair Group today on 0844 848 6660 (Calls will cost 7p per minute plus your telephone provider’s access charge – prices correct at May 2015), to see how much money we can save you!